Tip Sheets and Brochures
- In the Face of Pain: An online pain advocacy resource that includes pain related information, statistics and resources to empower healthcare professionals, people with pain, caregivers, and other concerned individuals to take action and advocate for appropriate and effective pain care.
- Resource Guide for People with Pain: A resource to help a person on their day to day journey with pain. The Guide includes pain assessment tools, treatment plans, caregiver issues and other ideas and tools to face the challenges of living with pain.
- Partners Against Pain provides information about pain including measuring and tracking it; features stories about real people living with pain; shares information about pain events in local communities and helps visitors find pain help near them.
- Rx Safety Matters offers education to help curb abuse of prescription medications through education. The website focuses on information for the healthcare professional, families and communities and law enforcement and government.
- Safeguard My Meds is a national education program to increase awareness about the importance of safe storage and disposal of prescription medicine in an effort to reduce the risk of misuse and abuse.
- American Pain Society is a professional organization that increases the knowledge of pain and transforms public policy and clinical practice to reduce pain-related suffering. The website has resources for professionals and lists pain organizations that can help people in pain.
- American Chronic Pain Association (ACPA) is an association that offers peer support and education in pain management skills to people with pain, family and friends and healthcare professionals. The website has very thorough information on conditions associated with pain, medications and treatments, and pain management tools.
Web site powered by i4a.